Thursday, May 3, 2007

So what are we going to talk about????

So let's see how this is going to go...

I'm sure the majority of my contributions will be about music since it is my first love.

Of course, any music discussion will be dominated by the best band this world has ever seen - The Church.

I will talk about how their music has shaped my life - and how it continues to shape my life. Anybody out there who doesn't know The Church is still vital and relevant is really missing out on some incredible stuff. CHECK THEM OUT!!!!

I have loved this band for close 20 years now - and it doesn't even seem close to the end. The band continues to release incredible stuff - and the solo efforts from Steve Kilbey, Marty Willson-Piper, Peter Koppes, and Tim Powles also continue to impress. There is so much talent in this band I wonder why other bands even try.

I'm sure I will also keep you up to date with the adventures of Leo and Bailey - my two resident cats. Talk about a crazy pair. Two little tomcats - Leo will be 4 this summer - Bailey just turned 3.

I will also discuss food. I am quite the chef and also have a tremendous interest in world cuisine. On a related note, I will discuss my interest in wine and beer as well. Good food should always be paired with the appropriate wine, beer, or spirit (or all three as necessary!)

I will also have my occasional observation on the world - which hopefully will not be too negative since in general I am extremely disappointed with people...

I am bascially a happy guy though, so hopefully my observations will be enlightening and somewhat positive at least.

Welcome all to the Snowfaller's Blogge. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: